April 20, 2006

I am tired of studying now
I think my new blog thing will be no more titles on posts, unless I'm super ambitious
I'm just not up to naming them anymore

Cogpsych exam today went exactly as normal, sat there and kind of didn't really recognize what he was trying to test, but the midterms were like that too and they turned out alright. so i hope this did too
who knows
all i know is that i just don't care

i just want exams to be over now
one more to go
race and racism in the modern world
here's how it will go
Question 1 - do you think multiculturalism is good?
Question 2 - how do you feel about eugenics?
lol

and because i said that this exam is going to screw me over royally

Song- Native Son - Matthew Good Band

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino