April 19, 2006

Put your cd/mp3 whatever to shuffly and click next for each question. Song title is the answer to the question.

~Will I get far in life?
Weapon - Matthew Good

~How do my friends see me?
Paranoid Android - Radiohead

~Where will I get married?
Happy - Mazzy Star

~What is my best friend’s theme song?
Shattered - Remy Zero

~What is the story of my life?
Weapon Live Oct 30th - Matthew Good

~What was high school like?
Something On - Tragically Hip

~How can I get ahead in life?
Climbing up the Walls - Radiohead

~What is the best thing about me?
Nautical Disaster - Tragically Hip

~How is today going to be?
No Threat - Tragically Hip

~What is in store for this weekend?
If Birds don't Fly Straight - Matthew Good Band

~What song describes my parents?
Looking for a Place to Happen - Tragically Hip

~My grandparents?
A Lack of Colour - Death Cab for Cutie

~How is my life going?
Flash Dance II - Matthew Good

~What song will they play at my funeral?
Alabama Motel Room - Matthew Good Band

~How does the world see me?
I Remember - Damien Rice

~Will I have a happy life?
Perfect Situation - Weezer

~What do my friends really think of me?
The Workers Sing a Song of Mass Production - Matthew Good Band

~Do people secretly lust after me?
Nightswimming - R.E.M.

~How can I make myself happy?
Comfortable Criminals - Matthew Good

~What should I do with my life?
Sam Malone - City & Colour

~Will I ever have children?
Long Time Running - Tragically Hip

~What is some good advice?
Tripoli - Matthew Good Band

~What is my signature dancing song?
Hello Time Bomb - Matthew Good Band

~What do I think my current theme song is?
Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead

~What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Amsterdam - Coldplay

~What type of men/women do you like?
The Only Living Boy in New York - Simon & Garfunkle

Seriously some of these crack me up, what type of men do I like - The only living boy in New York. LOL. And 2 Weapon's . Ok that took some time. Back to studying

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino