Shocking News Update

April 9, 2006

So apparently the company I work for has been sold to some other company so now I work for a different company doing the same job.

We're getting raises because what we get paid isn't even close to being competitive these days and that's why we have no employees.

Also, apparently every single employee knows that I'm comming back to take over that other girls job, yeah, everyone except that girl of course. Which seems mean that everyone but her knows, but hmmm. Oh well.

I'm kind of sad everyone knows, I wanted it to be a surprise.

EDIT: I'm not sure how I feel about the black background, but I'm giving it a go for right now. I don't like white on black, so this light blue/purple seems to be ok for text right now.

Song- Ocean Waves

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino