I Can Hear You Singing to Me In My Sleep

April 8, 2006

Tonight is going to be exciting because I'm planning on revamping the blog.

Yes, it's time for a new layout.

I'm bored with the guy giving the finger for the background.

I want something simpler maybe.

I saw Thank You for Smoking tonight. It was good. Quite humerous. The best part was the MOD club. Ice Age The Meltdown was better though. Talk about cuteness, a mammoth that thinks she's a possum, hahahaha , that's right up my alley.

I'm going to give up drinking pop

So I'm planning/expecting to be a totally cranky/evil/uptight bitch for the next couple of days.

Sugar withdrawl and all.

Song- Closing Time- Semisonic

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino