Sex Bed?

April 4, 2006

I need to buy new bedding but I'm having a problem, because all the bedding I'm attracted to is really girly and Gina says that no guy is going to want to have sex in a girly bed so what I need to get is a sex bed.

Then I thought, do I really want a sex bed? It's not going to match anything that I have. Because everything else of mine is girly and pink and has ruffles and stuff.

So then I saw this blue one, and that's kind of a comprimise, because it's blue, not pink, and there are no flowers and it looks really comfy.
bedbag2
Then I found this gray one, which I think I like even more than the blue one, because it seems sleek and clean, and is one step closer to a sex bed.
bedbag
and man, baby blue trim is just cute.
plus my pink sheets in the gray bed would be darling and like a cute little secret

opinions?

Song- Someday You Will Be Loved - Death Cab for Cutie

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino