10-10-10

October 10, 2010

Well I did it, I got through our Thanksgiving meal without going food crazy. I mostly filled up my plate with salad and some roasted veggies that I made. Added a little white meat from the turkey, bypassed the potatoes, stuffing, gravy and perogies, and felt satisfied at the end.

Unfortunately, I missed my 30 Day Shred today, so I'm pushing back moving to level 2 by one day. So my Shred will end on Oct 31 instead of Oct 30 as originally planned.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving if you're in Canada, or just a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gobble, Gobble, fellow Canadian. East Coast or West? I'm West.

We've skipped the Thanksgiving meal this year. I'm really getting going and I just didn't want to chance it. Enjoying a quite, healthy day at home today.

I'm not sure if I'm correct, but you seem to be a slow starter like me. Keep it up though because I have my MoJo back and I'm suddenly on a tear! You actually did the 30 Day Shred? Good for you. It was a little too tough for me... but you are younger and weigh less - lol.

Stephanie said...

I'm West coast as well!

I don't blame you at all for skipping the Thanksgiving meal, holidays are a hard thing to get through on the eating front. I would have skipped it as well, but my mom is pretty much insistent that we do it.

And you are correct, I'm a slow starter. I started out well, then my motivation took a steep decline, but it's bouncing back.

I haven't finished the 30 Day Shred yet, I'm only a third of the way through, it's kind of torturous, but, I just keep counting down the days until it's over lol.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino