Shredding

October 3, 2010

I've been lacking in posts lately, I apologize. I have good intentions about it, and then don't really follow through. This is probably one of the main reasons my weight is as high as it is. I have good intentions to start diets, start exercising, but then usually find reasons not to.

Well not anymore ... I have signed up for Syl's October Challenge ... To do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD every day in October.

I did the DVD yesterday, today I was so sore I could barely move. I procrastinated today's workout, and finally felt super guilty and actually did it, Late in the evening, but I did it. I'm about 99% sure I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow, which should make the DVD that much more challenging LOL.

Starting pictures will be posted in my Photos section, and will be updated every 10 days this month.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino