Double Dog Dare Day 2

October 26, 2010

Well it's day 2 of the challenge.  Things are going relatively ok - I woke up to a half pound gain ... so, lets blame that on - I dunno - the position of the moon, considering I was totally on track yesterday.  I am feeling a bit under the weather, this is my second cold in the past 2 months.  *insert huge sigh here*

OK moving on - not letting the half pound get to me - I'm completely on track again today, coming in at 1174 calories and 64 ounces of water.  I feel full and content.

I finally tried one of the Skinny Cow Vanilla Ice Cream sandwiches... so yummy.  Expensive but delicious.

I haven't been to the gym in a couple days, so I'll be going back tomorrow.  I hate exercising at the best of times, and exercising while being sick is worse, so, I put it off.  But tomorrow I'm going for sure.

Hope the challenge is going great for everyone! 

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I read about the challenge on your blog. Thanks for posting about it. I joined in yesterday. Maybe a day late, but I'm doing it.

Good Luck!

Kimberly said...

I wish I had the ability to be responsible around the Skinny Cows. I just don't have it in me, thus I abstain. And don't worry about the daily fluctuations on the scale. The evil little jerks love to do that to us. It is the long term results that matter.

Stephanie said...

Woot Debbie! Welcome to the challenge!

I know what you mean Kimberly - I'm starting to think I should have abstained as well, b/c now I keep thinking about them lol

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino