Day 9 of The Shred

October 10, 2010

To be honest, I wasn't really sure I'd make it to day 9, especially after I did the DVD on the first day. In all reality, I'm not sure I've lost anything so far, my weight has been bouncing around, but my endurance is definitely increasing, so that's positive. I don't know if I'm ready to move onto phase 2 of the shred on day 11, I'm a little nervous about it. I think I'll try the second workout on day 11 and then decide.

One thing I should have done, and will do tomorrow, is mark the place on the floor where I'm standing for my pictures. I guess it won't make that much of a difference, but I'd like to do an overlay, so I need them to be the same size.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in Canada - my first official holiday while trying to lose weight. I'm a little nervous about it, as there will be an abundance of food, but I think I can manage ok.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino