2 1/2 hours I will never ever ever ever ever have back

May 4, 2005

I saw Sin City today. I really only had one reaction while watching the movie. I wanted to poke my eyes out with the straw that was in my Dr. Pepper. It had a good cast, I honnestly don't even know what to say about the plot.

It was narrated in this really really weird way, and I found myself wondering why it was being narrated at all.

I did love the special effects. How eyes were bluer, and dresses were redder.

Nick Stahl was in it. Ahh how I love him.. Carnivale is on tonight. He is so yummy I could scream, but I watch it with my mom so I refrain myself.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino