Sleep Perchance to Dream

May 4, 2005

OK, so something amazing happened to me today. And it cost more than a pair of shoes. I won this amazing auction on EBAY, for this incredible copy of Loser Anthems B Sides & Rarities from the Matthew Good Band. It cost a mint, but I'm in extreme euphoria, as it is a copy of only 500 released.

Loseranthemsblue


It's blue. The other 15,000 copies are red/sepia. So now I have two. Ahhhhhh. I'm so happy today I could die/scream/faint/orgasm.

And my red/sepia collectors copy is a low number, which makes it even more awesome. And plus is has super awesome songs on it, which is also a plus.

Good day today.. very glad I didn't have to work.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino