It's 10:10 PM, and it's Time For Bed

May 7, 2005

I feel like that commercial. "It's 9PM, do you know where your kids are?" Except I don't have kids, and it's later than 10, but kind of just the general idea.

Work is dumb. Now they want me to be the boss, but with all kinds of stupid things to do and stuff, and it's only a 25 cent raise. So I was like, bugger off bummbee. That's dumb and stupid and I'll only to it for a super huge raise and also if I can wear my pink shoes all the time with crimpy hair and be the fashionista of the airport. And then I will laugh at people who are not as awesome as me.

And I'm being so dumb and self centered right now that I know I've only have 6 hours of sleep for the past 2 days. That's total friends, not each night. No sleep the first night, which would have been OK if I had been doing something awesome, but I was just laying in bed doing nothing, so not as good as it could have been.

Anyhoo, Off to pass out now.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino