Bring Some Wine Cause 'Hitch' Is A Total Cheesefest

February 13, 2005

So I went to see Hitch with a bunch of friends... Are you aware that Hitch is a total chick flick?

From the previews, I assumed that Hitch was going to be a comedy, but in fact I was decieved. Hitch is a total cheesefest, so you better break out the wine.

It's not that it was a bad movie, but I do like to prepare myself for chick flicks, since I don't usually see them in the theater. This movie had some highlights, the dancing was a good time for sure. But mostly, it was a bunch of corny lines strung together, without the comedy that the preview promised.

But I guess most movies are like that these days, good preview but lacking on the plot.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino