Life's A Dirty Business

February 12, 2005

My whole education is a joke. When I was in the faculty of Science, there was no telling what was going to happen. Crazy proffesors, followed by equally crazy exams. Labs until the wee hours of the night, just all around stress and a major addiction to caffiene.

But now that I'm in Education, I feel like this whole University is a complete joke. I wrote my first midterm on thursday. I studied a little bit, not completely hardcore. The exam could have been given to random people in a mall and all of them could have passed.

My nails look really pretty.... I'm kinda drunk right now.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino